Volunteering at Querent
Running an event like Querent takes a lot of work. We rely on a group of volunteers to assist us in keeping the conference running smoothly. We love our volunteers and look for ways to make volunteering fun and for small ways to show appreciation to our volunteers. Volunteers often receive special prizes, raffle tickets and other incentives as a thank you for helping out.
There are a number of area where we need volunteers:
- Presenter Hospitality - Help make sure presenters have what they need to give great programming at Querent. Help rearrange chairs, set up for rituals and entertain presenters in the hospitality suite.
- Registration - Help check people into Querent.
- Raffle and Silent Auction - Assist with setting up and running the raffle and silent auction, one of the primary fundraisers to benefit Querent.
- Security - Check badges at rituals and workshops.
- Vending - Help out in the vendor room.
To become a volunteer, just click the button below to send us your information and the area(s) that you're interested in helping out. We'll add you to our volunteer email list and contact you with more details.